Cervical & Spinal Orthosis:
Cervical orthosis helps in protecting the cervical spine or the neck and immobilizes it in case of an injury, surgery, or fracture.
It works in limiting the pain during the movements and provides comfort for acute injuries. Spinal orthosis retains the curve in the spine by holding it with the help of the brace. It stabilizes the spinal structures and controls spinal motion.
The patients with the following medical conditions are benefited by cervical and spinal orthoses.
- Cervical or Lumbar sprain/strain’
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis or spondylosis
- Stable fractures
- Post-surgical stabilization or fusion
- Kyphosis or scoliosis
- Paralysis from neuromuscular disease, Tetraplegia
Benefits of Cervical and Spine orthosis:
- It provides stance stability to the spine while sitting and laying down.
- It resists the external forces and redistributes pressure on the spine.
- It controls the biomechanical alignment of the spine and helps in easy adaptation to the surfaces.
- It provides shock absorption and limits excessive movements in the spine.
Types of Cervical & Spinal Orthoses:
- A Thoracolumbosacral orthosis (TLSO)
- A Lumbosacral orthosis (LSO)
- A Cervical thoracic orthosis (CTO)
- A Cervical thoracic lumbosacral orthosis (CTLSO)
- Hyperextension orthosis-Jewett, spined
- Charleston bending brace
- Milwaukee brace
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR EMERGENCY CASE.
Hard Cervical Orthosis
Vista Collar Orthosis
Aspen Collar Orthosis
HARD CERVICAL ORTHOSIS
Jewett Anterior Hyper- extension Brace
- It controls spinal posture and reduces pain by preventing injuries.
- It promotes healing.
- It keeps the back upright and straight.
- It is used to treat compression fractures of spine fractures on the front side.
Custom Made Boston Brace
Custom Made Cheneau Brace
Knight Taylor Brace
- It maintains a static and dynamic motor balance.
- It decreases the fall frequency.
- It limits the directional control in severely osteoporotic patients who have vertebral compression fractures.
- It corrects the higher position of the spine.
Custom Made Milwaukee Brace
- It is custom-made over a mold of the patient’s torso.
- It has 3 bars namely two posterior and one anterior.
- They are attached to a pelvic girdle made of leather or plastic.
- It has a neck ring that holds spine alignment.
Custom Made TLSO Brace
Ready Made TLSO Body Jacket
Soft Back Support
- It helps to reduce lower back pain.
- It can be used for patients with extensive arthritis, Spondylolysis, Spondylolisthesis, Degenerative disc disease, and SI joint pain.
- It can be used after the spine lumbar surgery.
Hard Back Support
- Its support is expanded to accommodate growth during various stages of pregnancy.
- It improves comfort while sitting and the posterior shaped section improves fitness around the sacral area.
- It is designed especially to give support to maternity patients.
- It is a compression belt that encircles the abdomen.
- It is used after abdominal surgery such as exploratory laparotomy, cesarean section, bariatric surgery, hysterectomy, or spinal surgery for recovery.