Adult Diabetic Orthoses
Diabetes found in middle age people or older is called an adult diabetic. It affects kids and teens because of their childhood obesity. It is a lifelong disease found in people.
The person who has diabetes mellitus should care for their feet with efficient care. It helps in preventing and alleviating neuropathy, numbness, and frustrating complications in the feet.
Diabetic orthotics helps in reducing the pain or lack of sensation in the feet which makes the patients lead a quality lifestyle. Diabetic shoes help the diabetics to get rid of those problems.
Types of diabetic orthotic products:
- Wedge shoes
- Plastazote shoe
- Charcot Restraint Orthotic Walker boot(CROW boot)
- Foot orthotics
- Compression hose
Benefits of Diabetic Orthoses:
- It provides pain relief and gives comfort to the foot.
- It provides better motion control.
- It helps in the proper circulation of blood.
- It helps in preventing the breakdown in the skin.
- It prevents the formation of calluses.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR EMERGENCY CASE.
Dr APPS (SPENSER)
CUSTOM MADE LOW CUT
DENNIS BROWN SHOES
- For pathologic foot alignment conditions including severe metatarsus adductus, tibial torsion, or clubfoot, we provide pre-fabricated Denis Browne Bar (also known as an Abduction Bar), a metal footplate attached to corrective shoes.